We are committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment. As a market leader, we recognize our responsibility to take a leading role in promoting environmental good practice.
- Maintain systems to ensure complete legislative compliance & industry best practice.
- Set and regularly review objectives & targets relating to our environmental impact, particularly focusing on resource use, waste management and direct releases in the production of our products.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to find practical, mutually cost effective ways to minimize the environmental impact of our operations.
- Favour suppliers with environmental management systems and sound environmental records.
- Actively seek & favour environmental alternatives to our current product range.
- Add new environmental products to our existing product range.
- Develop the skills and competences required for our staff to manage environmental issues related to our operations.
- Liaise with customers to advise on the correct disposal of non-reusable items.
- Take delivery of, store & ensure the correct recycling of any used recyclable items we sell.